4.13.2011

Emma Stone - Style Crush

I have loved Emma Stone since her breakout role in Superbad but when she appeared on the red carpet for the Golden Globes this year with her platinum blonde hair and that orange Calvin Klein dress I have since found myself a new style crush! Emma's hair, makeup and clothing choices are absolutely flawless. I have posted some of my favorite looks by her and I hope to in the near future post makeup and hair how-to's for Emma Stone's best looks. Enjoy! :)

Emma at the 2011 Golden Globes wearing Calvin Klein

At The Trevor Projects annual 'Trevor LIVE' First premiere of her new blonde hair for Spiderman wearing a dress from the Roksanda Ilincic Resort 2010 Collection

2011 Critics Choice Awards wearing Balenciaga

2 comments:

  1. i love emma stone, she is gorgeous and always looks amazing. i have a bit of a girl crush on her since i saw her in easy a. love her hair, i want my hair to look like that:) am following your blog, i love it, its so much fun and entertaining:)
    xk
    http://alazygirlsguidetobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so flattered! and glad you enjoy it!! :)

    ReplyDelete